#1 – Workout schedule
So as you see, I train for two days, rest for one day, I exercise another day and I rest for next day. Then, I repeat. I never practice with weights more than two days consecutive, because I realized that I gain muscle faster if I have enough time to catch up.
If you’re not making regular gains with your program, try to add a few days of rest every week. Now, you can earn more by practicing fewer!
All right, here is how my typical exercise schedule looks like:
Day 1: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Day 2: Back/Biceps/Abs
Day 3: Rest Day
Day 4: QuAds/Hamstrings/Calves
Day 5: Rest Day.
Now, you can certainly adapt this training calendar according to your specific needs. For example: if you wish to put off the weekend of the weight training (and too many people did), so try 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off.
Then, repeat. In this way, you will have on Wednesday with Saturday and Sunday of every week. (The day of extra rest can be good for you!)
By moving forward, here are 8 things which you have to make this session of training so effective as possible:
1. Obtain a training newspaper and use it to follow your exercises.
2. Use the weight you can pick or the number of repetitions prescribed in every exercise.
3. Effect every set to failure.
4. Try hard to increase ever more quickly your training poundages.
5. Guard the total duration of your sessions of training to 60 minutes or less (including the initial heating).
6. Use a strict shape on all the exercises.
7. Reduce the stress and rest completely on the days off. Try to have 8 to 9 of sleep every night.
8. Follow an appropriate program of nutrition and supplementation.
Note: you can consume supplements as creatine, beta alanine, and Super Charge Xtreme .they are very helpful to take advantage of your exercises.
Have you got it? Well done.